1. Self Service for the web - BETA - Starting with BMC Remedyforce 20.15.03, you can assign a faster, smarter, and modern Self Service to your clients.
2. The New CMDB 2.0 Enhancements– now including the ability to store and manage IT assets along with configuration items (CIs).
3. SmartViews for Remedyforce Console – BETA- provides you a graphical representation of linked records. For example, incidents, problems, change requests, and tasks linked to an incident record are shown graphically.
4. New asset dashboard and reports - The new BMC Remedyforce Asset Management Dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. This dashboard enables system administrators and users to view key metrics related to asset management.
5. Remedyforce and Knowledge article enhancements – watch one of the quick video's below for additional information.
We value certifications and invest in the continual education of our consultants. Our certifications plus our history with ITSM ensures our clients receive the highest quality consulting on the planet.
An IT Cloud Services Company